Inspired Kathy’s Review:
HeatSmart Serum – Dry Oil Treatment
This smells so good! Seriously I love the smell. This Dry Oil Treatment makes my hair super soft and way less frizzy. The last time I got my hair done at a salon they put a product similar to this one on my hair. When I left my hair was shiny and looked great. This Dry Oil Treatment has the same effect. The bottle is not cheap but you use just a tiny amount. I have super fine straight hair with tons of split ends. My daughter has super thick wavy hair and we both like what this does for our hair.
My Rating: 5 Stars – I love it!
Disclosure: I received a sample of this product for review purposes from BeautyCareChoices.com. My reviews are my honest opinion and I’m not financially compensated for them.
Prodcut Description: HeatSmart Serum – Dry Oil Treatment
- makes heat good for hair
- certified organic ingredients
- instant absorption and hydration
- soft, frizz free shine
- satiny smooth finish
Purpose: Use as a styler or finisher to instantly hydrate and revive dry, dull hair.
Function: HeatSmart Serum is Pure HeatSmart Complex® and a proprietary blend of 3 certified organic oils* – Argan, Acaí and Flaxseed. This lightweight, alcohol-free formula provides superior protection for heat-styling hair. Detangles hair and eliminates frizz. Hair dries faster by 30%, and leaves it shiny, smooth, and soft.
Fragrance: Vanilla Musk with a topnote of blackberry and raspberry.
- *Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil – Naturally rich in Vitamin E. Contains healing and protective properties.
- *Euterpe Oleracea (Acaí) Fruit Oil – An amazing berry with the highest Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity. Fights free radicals and combats the aging process.
- *Linum Usitatissimum (Flaxseed) Seed Oil – Naturally rich in Omega-3, Omega-6, and Omega-9 fatty acids. Promotes healthy scalp and smooth hair.
Purchase from BeautyCareChoices.com
I have a bottle of HeatSmart Serum – Dry Oil Treatment by ThermaFuse to 1 lucky US winner. To enter just comment on this facebook post by midnight Thursday:
Open to US only
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.