Inspired Kathy’s Review:
Mira Insulated Water Bottle
This water bottle was much larger and much more sturdy than what I was expecting. It is one heck of a big beefy water bottle. It holds 25 ounces of liquid. The insulation means your beverage will stay will cold all day. The lid screws on and off easily and never leaks.
We have opted to only use it for water simply because the narrow opening at the top means it is difficult to clean the inside. With only water inside there is no concern about getting juice or smoothies scrubbed clean from the interior.
A very well made product!
My Rating: 5 Stars
Disclosure: I received a sample of this product for review purposes. My reviews are my honest opinion and I’m not financially compensated for them. Some of the links in my posts may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission.
* Made of food-grade 18/8 stainless steel, 100% BPA and Phthalate free. Feel free to use again and again and send it to school with your little ones.
* The stainless steel material repels lingering flavors, so whether you prefer water, milk or juice, your beverage will taste exactly as it should.
* Vacuum insulated water bottle is made of high-quality 18/8 stainless steel. The Bottle will keep liquids hot for up to 12 hours and cold for up to 24 hours.
* Stainless steel travel bottle with 25 Oz (750 ml) capacity. The exterior is powder coated for a colorful and highly durable, rugged finish.
* Easy to clean, fill and drink. Even filled with ice, the bottle will not sweat.
* This bottle comes with a sleek and durable stainless steel lid. This lid is insulated and leak proof, keeping your drink even colder without ever sweating.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.