Yargis is a fast paced spaceship shooter game from the top view. Yargis is a pilot for the Earth military in the year 3013. Despite having explored far beyond Pluto and Alpha Centauri, no contact with alien life has been made. Until now. An unknown species only known as the Mukka are attacking Earth and its inhabitants. It is up to Yargis to defend Earth and help uncover their fiendish plot while trying not to get blown to smithereens.
* Battle friends in space through creative multiplayer modes
* Gravity physics gives Yargis an entertaining playing exprience
* Game controller support
* Family friendly
* Engaging story
* Unlocks and rewards – Gain access to more interchangeable and upgradeable parts
* Original 3D graphics and music
* Level editor and shareable levels
* Game engine built from the ground up for the best and most unique experience!
Inspired Kathy’s Review:
My twelve year old son had a lot of fun playing Yargis. He’s already beaten the game and is anxiously awaiting updates so he has more levels to play. He describes it as being very fun.
This game reminds me of some of the older video games but has much better graphics. You basically fly around shooting other ships and completing missions. There are still some kinks to be worked out as this game is an “alpha” and still being developed. Hopefully as updates continue to be done it won’t crash or run slowly at times.
Do you want to try out this game? I have a code to giveaway to 1 lucky winner so they can try this game. Valued at $19.95.
To enter just comment on This Facebook Post by Midnight 11/17/14.