Inspired Kathy’s Review:
Sunsella Pastry Scraper & Chopper Review
The handle on this scraper/chopper is very comfortable to grip. It works well as a chopper for most items. The only issue I had with it was it didn’t want to bit into the skin of my onion. Once I got through the skin it chopped the rest of my onion without a problem. Also worked great for carrots. It’s a solid built kitchen tool that should be around for many years to come.
My Rating: 4 Stars
Disclosure: I received a sample of this product for review purposes. My reviews are my honest opinion and I’m not financially compensated for them. Some of the links in my posts may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission.
Take the chore out of kitchen prep with this simple to use kitchen essential!
Sturdy engineered blade edge makes cutting and chopping a breeze. Super comfortable, hardwearing, non-slip, ergonomic rubber handle for extra control. Ruler is etched on blade with inch increments for precise measuring when pastry making and baking.
Some added benefits of Sunsella Pastry Scraper…
– Blade constructed from high-grade stainless steel that wont tarnish over time.
– Large blade for transfer of chopped vegetables or meat straight to the pot with one scoop.
– Dishwasher safe for easy clean up.
– Tough enough for the professional kitchen or any home.
– Crush and chop with one kitchen tool.
– Makes scraping and splitting dough a simple task.
– Perfect addition to your BBQ tool kit, great for flipping and use the heavy-duty blade for scraping down grill when your done.
– Clean up has never been easier when baking, the durable blade edge will loosen the toughest dough from cutting boards and counter tops.
Time saving multi-function kitchen tool that will soon become a must have for your daily cooking and baking.
– Clean up
– And more…