Inspired Kathy’s Review:
Magnesium Survival Fire Starter Review
I got this to go in our emergency duffle bag. It takes some work to get a spark and on a regular day I would just use a match but in an emergency this is a very handy tool to have. It is waterproof and is supposed to last for 12,000 strikes. A great addition to our emergency kit.
Disclosure: I received a sample of this product for review purposes. My reviews are my honest opinion and I’m not financially compensated for them. Some of the links in my posts may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission.
• No More Hassle With WET Matches or Lighters
• EASY to Use in ANY Condition, Wet or Dry!
• Compact Design For Convenient Travel
• Accompanied By a Lanyard For Handling Ease
• Lights Campfires, Stoves, and Gas-Barbecues
1. Scrape Off Magnesium Shavings Into a Small Pile.
2. Firmly Hold The Striker Against the Flint at a 30°-45° Angle.
3. Apply Pressure While Sliding the Striker Down the Magnesium Rod, Allowing the Sparks to Land on the Pile.
4. Place Tinder or Paper on the Burning Magnesium Pile and Blow Gently.
5. Once the Tinder Has Ignited, Progressively Add Larger Kindling Until the FIRE Increases!
• Make Sure to Practice in a Controlled Environment Before Hand
• Keep Out of Reach From Children
• Always Put Out Your FIRE
Make Sure to Get Yours Today Before Stock Runs OUT!
Pernix Supply Company Offers the Best Life Time Warranty Available, If You Have ANY Issues Regarding This or Any Other Products Please Feel Free to Contact Us