Inspired Kathy’s Review:
Innogie® Premium 3200mAh Lipstick Portable Charger
This product works as I expected it to. It is a simple lipstick style power bank that is great to have on hand for times when your phone battery dies before the end of the day. It is compact and easy to use. I have no complaint about the actual charge. My only concern is that the current price point of $17 on Amazon is a little high compared to comparable products which are available for less.
Disclosure: I received a sample of this product for review purposes. My reviews are my honest opinion and I’m not financially compensated for them. Some of the links in my posts may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission.
Innogie® eLite Series LG 3200mAh Solo Portable Charger external battery pack backup power bank with 1.0A output for iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, iPad Air, mini (Lightning Adapter Not Included), Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note 3, Galaxy Tab 3, 2, Galaxy Gear, Nexus 4, 5, 7, 10, HTC One, One 2 (M8), and other cellphones and Tablets (black/silver/golden) (Pink)
– Samsung 18650 lithium ion battery cells. UL 1624 certified.
– Texas Instrument Battery Management IC offering nine levels of protection.
– Up to 93% energy conversion rate.
– 3000 mAh energy packed into one handy profile.
User-friendly Design, Energize without any Hassle
– The battery pack can be charged (top up) and discharged (deliver power) at the same time.
– Smart Switch technology to automatically decide when to charge and with what current.
– Compact size making it easy to carry in handbag or pocket.
– Elegant design: aluminum lipstick shape bearing a hidden LED.
Comprehensive Guarantee Coverage
1000 charge/discharge cycles guarantee
2 Year Warranty
– Additional insurance available.
– Works with smart phones from Apple, Samsung, Google, HTC, Nokia, LG, and most other popular smart phones.
– Works with iPad, Kindle, Samsung Galaxy, Google Note and most other popular tablets.