Inspired Kathy’s Review:
Soap.Club 100% Natural Homemade Artisan Soap
This is obviously a luxury pamper yourself type product. Most of us can’t afford to use this type of soap on a daily basis but it is sure nice to feel spoiled occasionally. This soap smells fantastic. I choose Plumeria Island Escape at it is heavenly. Made from olive, coconut, hemp and soybean oils as well as shea butter this handmade soap lathers up and hydrates skin. I can’t see anyone not loving this soap.
Disclosure: I received a sample of this product for review purposes. My reviews are my honest opinion and I’m not financially compensated for them. Some of the links in my posts may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission.
The scent derived from the flowers of this plant have been used for centuries because of their hair and skin conditioning abilities, which are supported by their antioxidant properties.
Experience its unusual blend of sweet, fruity, floral tones with a hint of musk today.
What Are The Benefits Of Traditional Cold-Pressed Soap-Making Techniques?
* It’s one of the best ways to preserve the natural ingredients contained in each hand-made bar.
* The soap melts into your skin, almost like a lotion, so you can use it to shave with, or as a shampoo.
* It’s not hard or scratchy like mass-produced soaps.
* The fragrance is intensified because no high temperatures are used that can dilute the aroma.
What Ingredients Do We Use?
Soap Club uses only the finest, natural ingredients, which include:
* Olive oil
* Coconut oil
* Organic soybean oil
* Hemp oil
* Organic shea butter
* And a blend of non-GMO essential oils and/or fragrances.
Why Should You Buy From Soap Club?
* Our soaps are ideal for all skin types.
* The cold-press method enhances the soap’s moisturizing powers, giving a more luxurious experience.
* All of our ingredients are natural, organic and use biodegradable materials, so they’re good for you and good for the environment.
* There are no artificial colors, preservatives, harsh chemicals, detergents, or parabens, which means our soaps are safe for everyone, from adults down to babies.
* There is no risk because we guarantee our product, so if you have any issue, we will replace your first bar of soap with a new scent or refund your money.
Pamper yourself with Handmade Plumeria Soap from Soap Club today. Click “Add To Cart” To Purchase Now!