Inspired Kathy’s Review:
RockNRoller – Textured Foam Roller From Rocktape
Hurts so good. I have round back, swayback and scoliosis. I sit at my computer for hours each day and obviously don’t have the best posture. So often by the end of the day my back is tight and sore. I’ve only used this roller on my back so far. It really helps loosen up and realign my back. When I’m done the stiffness is gone.
It can be used on almost all muscle groups on your body but it does take some dexterity and strength to be able to properly use it on certain areas.
Disclosure: I received a sample of this product for review purposes. My reviews are my honest opinion and I’m not financially compensated for them. Some of the links in my posts may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission.
Are You Looking To Improve Mobility – Promote Circulation – And Enhance Performance
The Rock N Roller From Rocktape Accomplishes Each Of These Things With Incredible Effectiveness While Providing Many Other Benefits To Each User
The Rock N Roller is a foam roller and rolling system developed by industry leading doctors and medical professionals. this system was developed to address a wide range of mobility needs: from the professional athlete to the professional desk jockey, Rock N Roller will keep you painfree and moving efficiently.
• Fascial FingersTM provide flexible options for intensity of rolling
• Easy-open end caps offer access to internal storage for car keys, ID, balls, bands and more
• Adjustable strap connects to end caps for carrying your Rock N Roller to the gym, studio, or office
• Expansion adapter (sold separately) connects two rollers for added length
• Lay-flat poster with information about common problem areas and the most effective method of releasing muscle tightness and increasing flexibility
• Movement Manifesto containing our revolutionary rolling theories
• Specific techniques for pre-workout warm-up, post-workout cool-down, injury prevention and recuperation
• How and why does foam rolling work?
• How the Rock N Roller system works
• Helpful hints about best ways to use the Rock N Roller
• Detailed movements and exercises
• Breathing and proper alignment
• Differentiating pain from discomfort
• A full reference section that will appeal to medical professionals interested in learning more about movement techniques
Don’t Hesitate! With Our Satisfaction Guarantee There Is No Reason Not To Buy One Or More Rock N Roller For You And Your Friends And Family!