Inspired Kathy’s Review:
Bocco Leak Proof Silicone Travel Bottles
These are great for travel or to throw in your gym bag for your after workout shower. They don’t leak and are easy to refill. Holding 1.25 ounces of product these are the perfect size for a weekend getaway. I love the “smart guide identification” feature. If you don’t want to write on the bottle there is a little “window” that you can use to identify whether the product is soap, conditioner, shampoo, lotion or sunscreen.
Disclosure: I received a sample of this product for review purposes. My reviews are my honest opinion and I’m not financially compensated for them. Some of the links in my posts may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission.
4 x Small (1.25oz/37ml) Bottles
1 Clear Zipper Bag
Say goodbye to leaky, single-use plastic travel bottles…
Bocco Squeezable Travel Bottles are designed to give you a peace of mind when traveling:
– Squeezable Food Grade Silicone – Soft yet durable silicone construction helps avoid wasting product, allowing you to get every last drop. Squeeze and release to get exactly how much you want without globs of excess oozing out.
– Leak Proof Technology – 3 leak-proof cap walls and no drip valve to prevent leaks and spills
– ID Window – Adjustable, labeled rim identifies product contents. Conveniently labeled Shampoo, Conditioner, Lotion, Soap, and Sunscreen. 3 blank labels for you to write product contents.
– Large Bottle Opening for fast, easy fills.
– Built-In Suction Cup – Can temporarily attach to smooth surfaces such as hotel tiles for easy reach in the shower. Moisten suction cup for better holding power.
– 100% BPA Free – Safe for food use. It’s purpose goes beyond traveling. Use around the kitchen to store Sauces or Baby Food. Fill them up with your favorite toiletries to bring along to the Gym, Work, Camping or in your Purse.
Write in permanent marker on ID rim to identify product content. Unscrew cap to fill. Do not overfill (fill only 90% of capacity) – allow room for expansion while traveling on airplane. Before screwing on cap after filling, squeeze out as much air as possible. Suction cup is for short-term use and not permanent adhesive. Not for long term storage of products. Not recommended for thin liquids, silicone or oil-based products.
Tubes can be washed in the top rack of the dishwasher; however, it is best to wash the cap by hand.