Inspired Kathy’s Review:
Handmade Tropical Soap from Soap.com
I received a sample of Lemon Coconut soap. This is obviously a luxury pamper yourself type product. It is sure nice to feel spoiled occasionally. This soap smells wonderful. It does not have an overpowering scent, just a very subtle coconut lemon smell. Made from olive, coconut, hemp and soybean oils as well as shea butter this handmade soap lathers up and hydrates skin. I can’t see anyone not loving this soap unless you are allergic to coconut.
Disclosure: I received a sample of this product for review purposes. My reviews are my honest opinion and I’m not financially compensated for them. Some of the links in my posts may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission.
Stimulating lemon and soothing coconut combine for a creamy yet refreshing experience every time you bathe. Invigorate your senses with the tantalizing citrus scent and pamper your skin with softening natural oils.
What Are The Benefits Of Traditional Cold-Pressed Soap-Making Techniques?
* It’s one of the best ways to preserve the natural ingredients contained in each hand-made bar.
* The soap melts into your skin, almost like a lotion, so you can use it to shave with, or as a shampoo.
* It’s not hard or scratchy like mass-produced soaps.
* The fragrance is intensified because no high temperatures are used that can dilute the aroma.
What Ingredients Do We Use?
Soap Club uses only the finest, natural ingredients, which include:
* Olive oil
* Coconut oil
* Organic soybean oil
* Hemp oil
* Organic shea butter
* And a blend of non-GMO essential oils and/or fragrances.
Why Should You Buy From Soap Club?
* Our soaps are ideal for all skin types.
* The cold-press method enhances the soap’s moisturizing powers, giving a more luxurious experience.
* All of our ingredients are natural, organic and use biodegradable materials, so they’re good for you and good for the environment.
* There are no artificial colors, preservatives, harsh chemicals, detergents, or parabens, which means our soaps are safe for everyone, from adults down to babies.
* There is no risk because we guarantee our product, so if you have any issue, we will replace your first bar of soap with a new scent or refund your money.
Pamper yourself with some Handmade Soap from Soap Club today. Click “Add To Cart” To Purchase Now!