Inspired Kathy’s Review:
Aegend Swimming Goggles
This is one of the nicest pair of swimming goggles I have ever tried. They are very well made. I appreciate the “clasp” on the back. Easy to adjust to the correct tightness. They have very nice UV protection lens that do not fog up. Seals securely around face so no leaks. Seriously well made pair of swimming googles.
Disclosure: I received a sample of this product for review purposes. My reviews are my honest opinion and I’m not financially compensated for them. Some of the links in my posts may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission.
About the anti-fog, all of our goggles lenses are covered by an anti-fog coating. With proper maintenance, you can help the coating work longer. 1. Always remember to moist the lens inside so the coating can work. 2. Never wipe the lens. 3. After your swim, wash the lens with fresh water and then let it air dry.
Please note that goggles tend to fog up more easily in winter. The fog might be the result of the temperature difference between cold air outside the pool and constant temperature pool water.
AEGEND SWIM GOGGLE FEATURES:
– 100% Polycarbonate Lens and latex free.
– 180 degrees distortion-free visibility.
– Super ANTI-FOG treatment and UV protection.
– Nice STURDY DOUBLE BAND strap and nose piece.
– SHATTER and SCRATCH RESISTANT MIRRORED polycarbonate lenses.
AEGEND SWIMMING GOGGLES BENEFITS:
– Cool Mirrored coated PC lenses make you different from others.
– Mirror lenses providing a broader range of visibility and detail as well as a safer swimming experience!
– SLEEK and ERGONOMIC design that lets you feel comfortably.
– AEGEND swimming goggles will not slip, leak, or fog after short wear like other swimming goggles do.
– The SOFT silicone gasket around the eyes is super comfortable and does not leave red marks around your eyes for hours after swimming.