Inspired Kathy’s Review:
Yochi Yochi Portable High Chair/ Child Harness
When my children were younger I occasionally used a harness for an independent fearless child who tended to wander. I chose to do so because it made things better for both of us. He was happier to have some “freedom” and I was able to not loose track of him in crowds. Holding my hand was not for him but with a harness of he was free to do as he wanted. This Yochi Yochi Child Safety Harness has a much smaller length of leash. This is probably a safer option and would work well for walking but not for the “exploring” my son liked to do. This also functions as a portable high chair or shopping cart strap. One of my children has jello like bones and seemed to be able to twist out of just about anything. Keeping her in the cart at the grocery store was a challenge. This would have been helpful. And as far as using this a portable high chair I would have to say this is the place it is most lacking. You need the right size chair and table to get this to work well for that use.
Disclosure: I received a sample of this product for review purposes. My reviews are my honest opinion and I’m not financially compensated for them. Some of the links in my posts may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission.
What’s so special about Yochi Yochi?
– It turn most chairs (no stools or booths), into a Portable High Chair. No need to buy expensive high chairs that take up a lot of space – Yochi Yochi is like a space saver high chair. It’s small & portable – keep one at grandma’s house or in the car for when you go to restaurants;
– It’s light and breathable;
– Cleans super easy. A wipe will do but for tougher stains, it’s washer friendly;
– Quality Manufactured & Durable – use it over and over again, from one kid to the next;
– Taking a trip? Use it as a travel high chair. In congested areas like airports, keep your kids close by strapping on a Yochi Yochi. It keeps them within arms reach, but allows them the freedom to walk by themselves. Traveling internationally? High Chairs & Grocery Cart Safety Straps do not come standard – Yochi Yochi keeps you prepared, and is indispensable for travel because it fills so many needs;
– Worried about those iffy straps on the grocery carts? Yochi Yochi is a shopping cart safety strap that ensures your child stays secure. (20,000+ kids are treated for shopping cart injuries, each yr);
– Yochi Yochi fully supports baby’s torso and grows with your child (up to 5 yrs) – max. chest/ tummy size up to 25.5″;
– You have to drag along so much stuff, just to be prepared. With Yochi Yochi, you get 3-in-1!
Yochi Yochi has won 3 Parenting Awards, including 2014 Mom’s Choice Award. You’ll agree, Yochi Yochi IS the best portable high chair / travel high chair / toddler harness / shopping cart safety harness you can find, and it comes with a MANUFACTURER’S MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Order now. You’re gonna love it!