Inspired Kathy’s Review:
RMC Cordless Engraving Pen
This is by no means a professional engraving pen. It is however appropriate for home use to label personal items with your name. If you want to label things like children’s bikes and toys this will work great. You aren’t likely to produce a professional looking engraving but it should do the job just fine. This is made from plastic and requires 2 AA batteries to run. There is one replacement head included with this.
Disclosure: I received a sample of this product for review purposes. My reviews are my honest opinion and I’m not financially compensated for them. Some of the links in my posts may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission.
· Easy to handle and control
· No electricity…no problem! Twist off the top and insert 2 AA batteries (not included) then press the control button with your thumb as you apply slight pressure on the writing surface.
· Fits in your purse or pocket
· Works on glass, metal, plastic, ceramic, and wood
· One (1) engraving pen with tip bit
· One (1) extra engraving diamond tip bit
These make great gifts! Buy 1 for youself and 1 to share!
1. Please wear protective eyewear when engraving and wash hands immediately after use.
2. It is NOT recommended that you engrave electronic media such as CD’s or DVD’s etc. because engraving on these materials may damage the media.
3. This is NOT a toy. Use with adult supervision